Registration for the 2017-18 season is now open.
NYC welcomes all children entering grades pre-K–12 as well as adults and college students. Experience is not necessary and scholarships are available.
The 2017-18 season fall start date is Sept. 11th and the spring start date is January 8th.
If you are a college student or adult registering for Chorale, use this form.
All others, please follow these steps:
- Complete the Online Registration Form
- Pay the registration fee* ($45 for families registering a single child; $60 for families registering multiple children). You can pay at the vocal check-in session or mail your payment to:
Northfield Youth Choirs
PO Box 460
Northfield, MN 55057
- Attend the Vocal Check-in session at Bethel Lutheran Church (1321 North Ave, Northfield) on Monday, May 15 between 3 and 6 PM or August 14 between 3 and 7 PM. If you are unable to attend, please let us know and we can make other arrangements.
- After the beginning of the season you will fill out a uniform order form and submit uniform payment. Estimated costs are listed on the choir pages.
- Submit either the payment-in-full or the first month’s tuition by Sept. 1st.†
- Complete a tuition agreement form (available below)
*Students registering for Poco a Poco do not pay a registration fee.
†Remaining monthly payments are due on or before the first day of each month. The full balance of tuition is due April 1st, 2018.
If you have any questions about registration, please contact the NYC office at 507-664-9335 or via email.
2017-2018 Tuition Agreements
Poco a Poco Tuition Agreement 2017-18
Junior Singers Tuition Agreement 2017-18
Treble Choir Tuition Agreement 2017-18
Troubadours Tuition Agreement 2017-18
Anima Tuition Agreement 2017-18
Chorale – High School Tuition Agreement 2017-18
2017-2018 Uniform Order Forms will be posted when the season starts
Need-based tuition scholarships are available by application for both our concert season and summer camps. Scholarships are awarded by the NYC board scholarship committee. All information is kept strictly confidential. Applications are available below. Scholarships are funded with help from The Minnesota State Arts Board**, The Twin Cities Opera Guild, and the NYC Family to Family Scholarship Fund.
*This activity is made possible by the voters of Minnesota through a grant from the Southeastern Minnesota Arts Council thanks to a legislative appropriation from the arts & cultural heritage fund.
**This activity is made possible by the voters of Minnesota through a Minnesota State Arts Board Community Arts Education Support grant, thanks to a legislative appropriation from the arts and cultural heritage fund.