Registration for the 2019-20 season is now open.
NYC welcomes all children entering grades pre-K–12 as well as adults and college students. Experience is not necessary and scholarships are available.
The 2019-20 season fall start date is Monday, September 9.
The 2019-20 season spring start date is Monday, January 6.
If you are a college student or adult registering for Chorale, use this form.
All others, please follow these steps:
- Complete the Online Registration Form
- Pay the registration fee* ($45 for families registering a single child; $60 for families registering multiple children). You can pay at the vocal check-in session or mail your payment to:
Northfield Youth Choirs
PO Box 460
Northfield, MN 55057
- After the beginning of the season you will fill out a uniform order form and submit uniform payment. Estimated costs are listed on the choir pages.
- Submit either the payment-in-full or the first month’s tuition by Sept. 1st.†
- Complete a tuition agreement form (available below)
*Students registering for Poco a Poco do not pay a registration fee.
If you have any questions about registration, please contact the NYC office at 507-664-9335 or via email.
2019-2020 Tuition Agreements
Poco a Poco Tuition Agreement 2019-20
Junior Singers Tuition Agreement 2019-20
Treble Choir Tuition Agreement 2019-20
Concert Choir/Troubadours Tuition Agreement 2019-20
Concert Choir/Anima Tuition Agreement 2019-20
Chorale – High School Tuition Agreement 2019-20
Need-based tuition scholarships are available by application for both our concert season and summer camps. Scholarships are awarded by the NYC board scholarship committee. All information is kept strictly confidential. Applications are available below. Scholarships are funded with help from The Twin Cities Opera Guild and the NYC Scholarship Fund.
Minnesota Afterschool Advance
Our programs have been certified by the MN Department of Education as eligible for the Minnesota K-12 Education Tax Credit. Visit Minnesota Afterschool Advance to see if you qualify and to learn how they can help.
This activity is made possible by the voters of Minnesota through a grant from the Southeastern Minnesota Arts Council thanks to a legislative appropriation from the arts & cultural heritage fund.
**This activity is made possible by the voters of Minnesota through a Minnesota State Arts Board Community Arts Education Support grant, thanks to a legislative appropriation from the arts and cultural heritage fund.