Junior Singers: Grades 1–2
Conductor: Leigh Ann Garner
Rehearsal time: Tuesdays, 4:00-5:00 p.m.
Rehearsal location: Center Pod, Bethel Lutheran Church (1321 North Avenue, Northfield)
The After School Program is available from 3:30-4:00 p.m. & 5:00-5:30 p.m.
- $45 registration fee (single student) or $60 registration fee (family).
- 8 monthly payments of $41.50 ($332 annual tuition).
- $25-$35 estimated uniform fee. Uniform information
- Families with more than one singer enrolled in the NYC will pay full price for the singer in the highest tuition choir, and receive a 10% discount on the tuition of the other singers in the family (excluding Poco a Poco).
- Scholarships are available
Junior Singers, for singers in grades 1-2, builds a musical foundation for singing and musical literacy through games, movement, and high quality songs. These children perform locally in retirement communities and at a local arts festival each spring in addition to the winter and spring concerts. Many singers participate in our popular After School Program, which provides transportation to rehearsal from the Northfield public elementary schools, recreational activities, and a healthy snack. Register now!