Snowdays for Concert and Treble choirs at Camp Omega, near Waterville, (http://www.campomega.org/ ) are Jan. 19-21. We’ll be arriving in time for dinner on Friday night. Meet at 4:15 p.m. on the west side of St. John’s Lutheran Church. The buses will depart at 4:30. We will arrive back at St. John’s on Sunday, Jan. 21 at 2 pm.
Snow Days Packing List:
- Sleeping bag and pillow
- Towel, washcloth and toiletries (hand soap is available)
- Casual clothes
- Warm winter outerwear and boots
- Extra set of warm mittens which may be used on the tubing hill and rope tow. The rope tow can be very hard on mittens/gloves!
- Music bag with sharpened pencils and water bottle
- Necessary medication (give to chaperone for safekeeping)
- Board games, cards, homework and books (optional)
- Guitars and other musical instruments (optional)
- Props/costumes for talent show (optional)
Please don’t bring:
- Electronic devices, including personal music players.
- Cell phones. Choir parents will have a phone that can the singers can use. Thanks!